Our Wedding

Our Wedding

Monday, May 3, 2010

Sunday Boat Ride

Tim Showing Off...

Zack Doing his thing...




That water was COLD...


My Baby!!!!


So on Sunday Chris and I met the LaCours and the Sanders for a little boat ride on the fabulous Lake of Elsinore. Was a bit cloudy and cold but we girls were dertermined the sun was gonna come out and we were gonna get our TAN ON..... So we grabbed our beers jumped in the boat and we were good. It was a great time. We all went wakeboarding well some of us tried to anyway. I couldnt get up for the life of me I was sooo made. The first three times I was up and then down again and then that was it nothing after that. It was so frustrating. Zack and Tim showed off with there flips and wake to wake crap but it was awesome to watch. Later in the day I thought what the hell im gonna try again. So as I am on the back of the boat getting into my bindings we are all just laughing and talking and having a good time. We were kinda bumed all day the radio wasnt working but now we are thankful it wasnt. As I was getting my seccond foot in we hear these guys on the shore screaming we look to our right and there is a JetSki comming straight at us no rider, no kill switch nothing full force right to our boat. Zack was in the driver seat he slowly starts to reverse from the direction the jetski is mind you im on on the back of the boat struggling to get in and the I hold on to the seat and he punches it. The JetSki barely misses us and beaches itself on shore. It was terrifing. But god is good and we were all safe. We all looked at eachother and started annaylizing the day saying ohhh thats why that didnt work and thats why this and that.

It turned out to be a GOD day in all aspects. It was a blast for us all to be together and I cant wait until the next time.

1 comment:

  1. Geez how scary Shan!! Other than that tho your pics are cute & that sounds like a fun & local thing to do! I miss you! Looking forward to our date thursday! xoxo

    ReplyDelete