Our Wedding

Our Wedding

Thursday, June 10, 2010




"Go Confidently in the direction of your dream. Live the life you have imagined"


Henry David Thoreau




Well I created this blog a few months back and have not even updated it, so I thought I would just briefly update you all on me and Chris.




Well Chris is still working at Edison and still making the commute to Santa Ana every day. Loving his job but slowly starting to hate the 91 freeway a little more every day.




Me, I am still in school but recently quit Fender after 8 years. So I can attend school full time. I'm loving it. There are some crazy girls there but its GREAT. I recently applied and went through the interview process of being school ambassador and got the position. Its basically like school president so I am super busy with that along with homework, extra classes and any competitions fashion shows I can get my hands on.




Chris and I are enjoying our first year of marriage. We recently made some big decisions that well for a while were a bit sensitive about. We moved out of the house we were renting and moved in with his parents. We are using this opportunity to save some money, focus on where we want to live since the both of us are considering other cities other than those in the inland empire so we really didn't want to buy until we knew where we wanted to live. I mean life is good but after a huge wedding and taking care of a few financial responsibilities money well slowly disappeared. I know some may disagree with our choices and even though we try to work hard on not caring what others think it still can be rough but on the other hand. We are proud and excited for our future. And we know that we are not the only ones in life who have been in our situation or one like it. We just remind ourselves that its about us know. We are married and we only have to be accountable for eachother.


Add Image




All in all... we are right where we are suppose to be. :)

3 comments:

  1. I love you both so much! I couldn't have asked for better friend. Actually friends doesn't cover it. You're family. God brought you together and he will be by your side through thick and thin. When life gets tough, just remember...put the freezer in the spoon! (HEHEHE inside joke for those that are wondering).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes you are right where you are supposed to be & I'm so proud of you for the decisions you've made to better your future. P.s. you look SO good in the pics above!! Ur such a hair dressor all ready, so stylish.

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please accept the Stylish blogger Award from me you deserve it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete